Development, and Operationalization of an Online Booking, Ticketing System & Commission/ Installation of Pedestrian/Car Access Control System – UWEC/NCons/21- 22/00018
- The Uganda Wildlife Conservation Education Centre has allocated funds to be used for the development, and operationalization of an online booking, ticketing system & commission/ installation of pedestrian/ car access control system.
- The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above non consultancy services.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open domestic bidding procedures contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and is open to all bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the
address given below at 8(a) from 8am to 5pm.
- The Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below at 8(b) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of UGX. 200,000 or Uganda shillings two hundred thousand only. The method of payment will be cash.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at 8(c) at or before 3.00pm on 14th April 2022. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of UGX. 7,500,000. Bid securities must be valid until 22nd November 2022. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 8(d) at 3.15pm on 14th
- There shall be a pre – bid meeting/ site visit.
- (a) Documents may be inspected at: UWEC Procurement & Disposal Unit Office
(b) Documents will be issued from: UWEC Procurement & Disposal Unit Office
(c) Bids must be delivered to: UWEC Procurement & Disposal Unit Office
(d) Address of Bid Opening: UWEC Board Room
- The planned procurement schedule (subject to changes) is as follows:
|a. Publish bid notice||17th March 2022|
|b. Pre-bid meeting/ Site visits where applicable||23rd March 2022|
|c. Bid closing date||14th April 2022|
|d. Evaluation process||(Within 20 working days from bid closing date)|
|e. Display and communication of best evaluated bidder |
|(Within 5 working days from Contracts Committee award)|
|f. Contract Signature||(After expiry of at least 10 working days from display of the best evaluated bidder notice and SG’s approval).).|