[bt_section layout=”boxed” top_spaced=”topSmallSpaced” bottom_spaced=”bottomSmallSpaced” skin=”inherit” full_screen=”no” vertical_align=”inherit” divider=”no” back_image=”” back_color=”” back_overlay=”” back_video=”” video_settings=”” back_video_mp4=”” back_video_ogg=”” back_video_webm=”” parallax=”” parallax_offset=”” animation=”” animation_back=”” animation_impress=”” el_id=”” el_class=”” el_style=””][bt_row][bt_column width=”1/1″][bt_header superheadline=”” headline=”Plan your visit” headline_size=”medium” dash=”no” subheadline=”” color=”default” el_class=”” el_style=””][/bt_header][bt_text]
Tips for making the most of your day at UWEC
- Make reservations for special visitor programs.
- Arrive early to avoid the crowds and ask for the program of your preference.
- When you arrive, ask for a map or general directions to exhibits and animals.
- Don’t forget to check out our special day events!
- Be aware of free ranging monkeys. Make sure you keep away all food and drinks as you start your tour.
- Ask at the reception if you need a special guide to take you through. You don’t need to pay for guide services, as this is already included in your entrance ticket.
- No need carry food and drinks. We have a well-stocked bar and restaurant, including a kids menu.
- Let your kids enjoy our play facilities.
- Come along with swimming costumes or beach play facilities and enjoy our 360 meters long beach!
- Come along with your camera for a memorable picture, or ask for one to be taken.
- Carry a mart or picnic chair if you wish to have privacy at our well maintained lawn.
- If you wish, come along with your kid’s bikes, so they can ride in a safe and clean environment, at no extra cost!
- Don’t leave valuable items in your car. If need be, alert our parking staff to give your car a special attention.
- Ask for a free wheel chair, if you have a handicapped person or elderly in your group