1. Don’t eat bushmeat from endangered or protected wildlife.
2. Grow native plants, trees and medicinal herbs in your school, home or on communal land and encourage other people to protect and care for them.
3. Develop woodlots to reduce pressure on wildlife habitats.
4. Report people in possession of illegal animals or wildlife to the concerned authorities.
5. Reduce over consumption of resources that have a direct impact to wildlife survival such as firewood etc.
6. Report people dealing in pet trade.
7. Don’t hunt or report those engaged in illegal and unregulated hunting practices.